Identify Frosty and win some cash! Prize money totaling $1,750 is waiting to be won. Frosty is a Waseca County resident chosen to be an ambassador for the Waseca Sleigh & Cutter Festival. Follow the clues and guess Frosty’s name.
Grand prize is $350. If you are at the official unmasking at 9:30 p.m., on Friday, Feb. 9, you will win an additional $50. Unmasking is at the annual Sleigh & Cutter dinner and dance at the VFW Club, 113 West Elm Av., Waseca. First correct guess from Janesville, New Richland and Waseca win $150, and if you are at the unmasking you will win an additional $50. Five names will be drawn for $100 – must be present. Five names win $50 – attendance is not necessary.
1. Clues are published by the Waseca County News (wasecacountynews.com and Facebook); NRHEG Star Eagle; Waseca Chamber of Commerce; and KOWZ/KRUE radio.
2. One guess allowed each week.
3. Each entry must have name and complete address.
4. Entrant must live in Waseca County and be over 18 years of age.
5. If there are multiple correct guesses, a drawing will be made to determine winner.
6. If there are no correct guesses, a drawing will be made from all entries received.
7. Entries must be received before 3:00 p.m., on February 9, 2018.
8. Submit entries to:
Waseca and Janesville (Janesville entries should be marked Janesville): Drop off or mail to Golden Touch Beaute Salon, 110 South State, Waseca, MN 56093.l.
New Richland: Drop off at Star Eagle office, or mail to Golden Touch Beaute Salon (mark your entry as New Richland).
Frosty sponsors are Culligan, Latham Place, iWealth-Brad Connors, Domino’s, Mediacom, Lakesore Inn and Melcher’s Power Vac. Please thank these sponsors for supporting the 21st Annual Frosty contest!
Clue No. 1
Frosty began a career
That endured throughout many years
More than three score have passed
Since Frosty had class
To study and persevere
A lifestyle cultivated
Frosty was motivated
The need to stay grounded
Was rich and well-founded
A dream Frosty long awaited