Anyone is welcome for lunch meals at the Ellendale Community Building.
Meals are served at approximately 11:30 a.m. Suggested cost of the meal is $4 for anyone 60 or older, and $7 for anyone under 60. However, no one will be denied a meal because of inability to donate.
Ask any Site Manager about weekly ticket specials. Gift cards are also available and they make a wonderful Christmas, birthday, or anniversary gift for any senior on your gift list.
Call 507-391-0145 if you have any questions, or would like to sign up for a meal. Meals on Wheels is also available to the homebound senior.
Upcoming schedule for Ellendale:
• Friday, Nov. 3rd - Goulash, Coleslaw, Pineapple Slices, Dinner Roll' Pumpkin Crisp
• Monday, Nov. 6th - Spaghetti w/meat sauce, Green Beans, Tossed Salad, French Bread, Pudding
• Wednesday, November 8th - New England Boiled Dinner or Sliced Turkey Roast, Waldorf Gelatin Salad, Dinner Roll, Mixed Fruit Cup
• Thursday, Nov. 9th - Chicken Alfredo Lasagna, Peas an Carrots, Mixed Green Salad, Cranberry Chews
• Friday, November 10th - Closed in honor of Veterans Day